This is the FTC’S annual event to support and provide active networking opportunities for UK MPhil and PhD students engaged in fashion and textiles or fashion/textiles related research.
You are eligible to attend from enrolment to one year on following completion.
- The next event will be held on Wednesday 9 May 2018 at De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Each participant will be allocated 10 minutes for a presentation to introduce your research and facilitate discussion.
- It’s a great opportunity to network and develop research synergies.
- This is a free event contributing to the FTC’s support for emerging researchers.
- A light lunch and refreshments will be provided. The FTC will reimburse travel expenses up to £50 for students enrolled at universities that are members of the Association. Please keep your receipts. A claim form to submit to the FTC will be available on the day.
Spread the word –we hope you will be able to come.
To book, please complete the Event Application and send to email@example.com.
A scheduled programme and directions will be sent on Wednesday 2 April 2018.
Please note, to allow for effective networking and discussion, numbers will be limited to 18 on a receipt of application basis. If applications exceed 18 there will be a waiting list.